Sunday, March 15, 2015

NO LOVE LIKE MOM'S

Yaaaay, am so happy to be here again, mhen the hustle of life is tight....happy Sunday Dearie's and this is going to be a short post cos I just want to appreciate all the amazing mothers in the world.
Here we are saying Happy mothers day to all the wonderful mothers in the world and am saying a special shoutout to my mum, she is the best thing that I own, she is priceless and wonderful and she would give anything to ensure her children's comfort. Happy mother's day to Mrs Adetutu Ayanbajo, God bless you and elongate your life IJN
So all I wish today is to be a wonderful mother to my kids when I have them, I wish to bring them up in the way of the Lord and above all teach them to be the best they can be, So help me God. Amen
Thanks for reading, Say something wonderful to your mum in the comment section.

3 comments:

  1. My Mother,
    My numero uno
    My Sunshine
    My jewel of inestimable value
    Mom, without you, there would be no me.
    Your love, your attention, your guidance,
    have made me who I am.
    Without you, I would be lost,
    wandering aimlessly,
    without direction or purpose.
    You showed me the way
    to serve, to accomplish, to persevere.
    Without you, there would be an empty space
    I could never fill, no matter how I tried.
    Instead, because of you,
    I have joy, contentment, satisfaction and peace.
    Thank you, mom.
    I have always loved you
    and I always will.
    Blessed is how I feel for having a mother like u

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanks for stopping by jummy, I love love your comment, it got me so emotional

    ReplyDelete
  3. You welcome Jibike. I love your blog

    ReplyDelete

tanks for stopping by,please do drop your awesome comments, i love reading them
For your views and suggestions contact me:
Instagram: Ayanbajodebbie
Twitter:@debbiescus
bbm:5607AA5F